Our unique mustard tree-free coptic journal is made from 100% tree-free handmade paper that will stand the test of time.
Since we believe in using only tree-free paper, our products are truly unique and are destined for compliments.
More About Tree-Free Coptic Journal
- The book measures A5: 8.3 x 5.8 inches, white deckle edge paper
- The book has 160 pages / 80 sheets
- The cover measures 18 x 9.5 inches, mustard color deckle edge paper
- The cover is secured with thread & wooden beads
- The book cover has a screen-printed teal hand-drawn rose screen printed with water-based ink.
- The cover is thick 350 GSM mustard color handmade deckled paper
- The internal pages are deckle edge white cotton rag paper.
- The inner paper is hand sewn with linen wax thread
- The book can be folded into two
- 100% sustainable. Recycled and Upcycled
A Bluecat Paper Coptic journal is the perfect requirement for your drawing, writing, sketching, note-taking, traveling needs
The thread will keep your diary tightly closed when not in use or could be used as a fancy bookmark. The notebook makes a perfect gift for that writer friend who loves writing on beautiful paper
Please note: All products are handmade and therefore small imperfections or differences in shape, size, or color may occur, (particularly due to the nature of the printing process and the eco-friendly materials used).