Tree-free plant fiber paper made from residual plant fibers collected from nearby farms and factories.
- The pack includes 3 sheets each of the following * varieties of Plant papers.
- *Banana paper, Coconut paper, Flax paper, Purple Mulberry paper, Lemongrass paper, Sugarcane paper & Blue sugarcane paper.
- Each of these papers are 100% sustainable.
- These fibers are high in cellulose content and are, therefore, an ideal solution for being turned into paper.
- The papers are internally sized and can be used for sketching, artwork, wedding cards, gift tags, special notes.
- This method of using discarded plant fiber is called Upcycling.
- The hand made paper is tree- free and is a perfect example of tree- free paper
- Water is recycled back into production.
- Saves trees- supports the cause of saving the planet
The fiber is cooked to remove lignin, and then washed and made into a pulp. Thereafter we lovingly turn these into sheets. The sheets are then dried and you have yourself a strong acid- free sheet of paper.
We are very proud at Bluecatpaper to be a part of saving the environment.
This process, in turn, helps us to recycle and save over 55000 litres of water every day.
- 100% recycled, upcycled and sustainable.
- Natural textured paper
- From 150 to 200 GSM
- Pack of 24 sheets
- Size – A4