Eco Friendly Paper
Did you know about Eco Friendly Paper?
- 40% of the commercially cut timber is used for the production of paper?
- Recycled paper causes as much damage as regular paper.
- That the life cycle of paper is harmful from the beginning to the end.
- That prior to 1790 all paper was made from cotton rags and plant fiber
- There is very less difference of harmful effects between plastic and paper from a tree.
It is the very answers to these questions that got me interested in this line of tree-free paper making. When the idea of Bluecat paper was conceived, it was most appealing that we were not cutting down trees to make our beautiful paper.
Bluecat paper is a product of sleepless nights, feeling around in the dark moments, agonizing helplessness and a sum total of several hands-on pursuits.